habit journals with scientific methods to guide your clients and generate more revenue
Habit journals with scientific methods to guide your clients and generate more revenue
30-Day Challenges for habit and behaviour change
As coach, you want to help your clients go through specific transformations. Sooner or later you will confront your clients with their limiting habits and patterns. Helping them create lasting change is often easier said than done. This is why we developed a variety of 30-Day Challenges that you can use to help them with creating new and getting rid of old habits!
How can our journals help your coaching business move forward?
Work with the journal(s) that suit you and your practice
Life Area Journals
- The Improve Your Physical Health Challenge
- The Improve Your Mental Health Challenge
- The Improve Your Work life Challenge
- The Improve Your Personal Finances Challenge
- The Improve Your Personal Development Challenge
- The Improve Your Relationships Challenge
- The Improve Your Leisure Time Challenge
Focus Habit Journals
- The Healthy Eating Challenge
- The Build A Meditation Practice Challenge
- The Improve Your Structure & Planning Challenge
- The Work From Home Challenge
- The Improve Your Sleep Challenge
- The Daily Gratitude Challenge
- The Stop Complaining Challenge
- The Reduce Your Stress Levels Challenge
- The Eat Vegan Challenge
- The Play An Instrument Challenge
- The Seek Discomfort Challenge
- The Quit Sugar Challenge
- The Quit Cafeïne Challenge
- The Language Learning Challenge
Preview The 'Original' 30 Day Challenge Journal
Are you interested to work with one or more of our habit journals?
You can now get a licence to work with our journals! In case you’re interested in this, we would love to get in touch with you! Leave a request for more information below and we will get in touch with you shortly!
Frequently asked questions
We, from Worthy Tweaks, are experts in the field of habit and behaviour change. Alongside our individual coaching, we have been developing and experimenting with science-based habit journals for over 2 years. We have already had hundreds of users and have received incredible feedback so far. Our journals ensure that one’s habits become in line with one’s goals by utilizing the power of science-based strategies, daily reflection and motivating content.
Our journals are not scientifically tested. However, they are constructed with much experience, expertise and feedback from previous users.
All journals are based on the 30 Day Challenge Framework, which we created ourselves with extensive research in the latest behavioural science. We’ve used an implemented a lot of the work from BJ Fogg (Behavior Scientist at Stanford University), Kelly Mcgonigal (Stanford University psychologist) and James Clear (Habit Expert & Bestselling Author). Feel free to ask any question regarding our method and how it is created.
Yes, conditionally. Each licence we provide has its own benefits, so that there is always one that best suits your needs.
Yes, with certain licences, we give the permission to make changes to the original journals. We can even help you to make and design the desired adaptations.
The pricing of our licences starts at €97 and depends on the licence package you choose. We look at your specific needs and can offer the right licence for you. With creating the right licence for you, we look at; The amount of journals, the country where you could use/sell them, the duration and the ability to make changes to the journals.